GENERAL CONDITIONS for Studios Casagrande Sàrl
I. PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE
- The Studios Casagrande mandates the photographer(s) for the execution of the service according to schedules and instructions provided in advance by the customer.
- If clear instructions are not provided in time by the customer, Les Studios cannot be held responsible for the non-performance of the service in part or in whole.
II. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDIOS
- In the event of human or technical error, the financial responsibility of the Studios will not exceed the budget for the item concerned.
- Anyone present at the agreed upon event is subject to being photographed.
- The client releases Les Studios from any responsibility related to the possible infringement of the private sphere of persons
III. CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- Cancellation fees will be charged as follows:
90 to 61 days prior to the event - 10% of the total accepted fee 60 to 31 days prior to the event - 20% of the total accepted fee 30 to 16 days prior to the event - 50% of the total accepted fee 15 to the day of the event - 75% of the total accepted fee
- The cancellation will be effective upon receipt of a written document sent by the customer.
IV. MATERIALS SUPPLIED & CLAIMS
1. The material supplied is under the responsibility of the customer. Any defect or claim must be reported upon receipt or at the latest within 24 hours. After this time the material is considered accepted.
V. CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT
- The terms of payment are regulated according to the specifications of the contract.
- Any delay in payment will result in charges according to the rates in use.
VI. OWNERSHIP OF IMAGES (High Definition)
- The High Definition images are in all cases the property of the photographer. They constitute the support for the follow-up of the service and the realization of possible orders.
- High definition images are kept for a period of 10 years. The Studios cannot be held responsible for any progressive degradation of the media (e.g. unreadable CD/DVD).
- The Studios can deliver one or all images in High Definition by special arrangement.
- Unless expressly indicated by the client, Les Studios reserves the right to use the images in its portfolio.
- If the client plans to broadcast one or more images produced by the Studios, the client will notify the Studios and pay the Studios according to the current rates.
- The name of the Studios must be included in all publications. By default, it will be written as follows: "photo: (photographer's first name), Les Studios Casagrande ". Example: " Photo: Jay, Les Studios Casagrande "
- A reproduction will be spontaneously sent to the studio.
VIII. INTERNET GALLERY / lagalerie.com
1. If it has been agreed that Les Studios will create an internet photo gallery of the event, the client's acceptance of this gallery is considered definitively acquired after the first 48 hours of diffusion.
If one or more images have to be removed from the site before this time, the client will place a "false order" specifying in the communication field "images to be removed please".
- The customer authorizes Les Studios Casagrande to propose an advertising space in the spaces which it manages.
- If there is a contraindication to the inclusion of particular categories or sponsors, the client will notify
immediately the Studios.
- The appearance of the Studios name is not related to sponsorship.
FOR JURISDICTION: Geneva January 8, 2014